Oh yes! This waffle is so simple to put together and so delicious. Beautiful presentation for someone you love <3 Chia Plus frozen waffles are delicious. All you need to do is toast them. I eat them plain. But for my hubby–I keep a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator (at least 8 hours […]
This is my favorite salad. If you have a Veggetti or spiral noodle maker you can spiralize your favorite veggies. If you don’t– a simple thin chop will do. I eat with my eyes first so I like my choices to be colorful. I use green and purple cabbage, carrots, beets (always use beets for […]
Thomasina Copenhaver, a Doctor of Naturopathy since 2009, strives to watch people heal and work through fear with self empowerment and natural medicine.
- Lyme Disease–are bacteria evolving faster than humans?
- Obesity? Heart Disease? Diabetes? Cancer? Maybe it’s not your genes–it’s your lifestyle
- Is the Western Medicine “Standard of Care” really eliminating disease? Are we better off than we were a century ago or are we being drugged for profit?
- Natural “Recipes” to heal your heart and prevent heart attacks
- “You have Cancer.” Educate and empower yourself beyond the fear